- 9021-Ohhh noNot exactly a strike down the middle, actress Kathleen Robertson throws out the first pitch.
- Daughtry rocks out at the Fan CaveThe band played "It's Not Over," "Crawling Back To You," "September," and then, for the first time in a live acoustic setting, "Outta My Head."
- Got Melk?Giants fan poses with "Got Melk?" sign in New York.
- Karim Garcia who?During Friday's Fenway fete, Kevin Millar and Pedro Martinez called out Karim Garcia during their toast to fans.
- Throwback throwdownThe Yankees and Red Sox will don these amazing throwback uniforms to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park.
- The Cards (New) Secret WeaponCards reliever Jason Motte found inspiration from an unlikely source- lifelong Redbirds fan Jacque Niekamp, who made sure he didn't give up.
- Bo Knows First PitchBo Jackson - considered by many as one of the greatest all-around athletes of all-time - threw out the first pitch Wednesday before the Mets-Braves game at Turner Field.
- Hair-owing Safeco ushers have epic hairstyles
- Heroes for hireMatt Treanor prefers TV show theme songs for his walk-up music.
- Un-Common occurrenceCommon throws out the first pitch to begin the White Sox 2012 home opener.
- Man named Bear throws fire-ballEdward Michael "Bear" Grylls - the host of Discovery Channel's Man vs. Wild - delivers a fiery first pitch prior to Thursday's Pirates-Dodgers game.
- What a sur-pies!Royals outfielder Jeff Francoeur shocks Oakland fans and delivers pizza to them during Bacon Tuesday.
- Ringing in the new yearBlue Jays manager John Farrell and pitcher Ricky Romero make a visit to the Canadian Stock Exchange
- You're outta there!This fan, who we assume is rather chilly, leaves Jacoby Ellsbury a little perplexed.
- Hair you go, Cardinals!A young fan shows off his amazing Cardinals-flavored mohawk before a game in Milwaukee.
- Big green dancing machineThe Phillies rallied for a couple runs in the bottom of the seventh inning Monday while this guy got his groove on atop the home dugout.
- Roger that, rabbitBunny ears were everywhere to be found in The Show on Easter Sunday.
- The Boomstick ... in the fleshThe Boomstick is real and it is glorious. Ranger fans admire the biggest hot dog in baseball during Sunday's game.
- They left us too soonToday would have been birthdays for two Hall of Famers that left us too soon.
- Now batting, Pirate ParrotWith Phillies outfielder Hunter Pence "behind the plate," Pirate Parrot is ready to take his cuts.
- An Idol comes home to The TropPrior to Saturday's Yankees-Rays game at Tropicana Field, we caught up with American Idol finalist Shannon Magrane.
- He's not DunnAdam Dunn is off to a good start with this upper tank shot.
- Meet the new boss ...You may know him from such events as: Winning five NBA championships, winning three MVP awards, winning an NCAA Championship and owning a boatload of movie theaters.
- Dodger Dog, anyone?Actress Eva Longoria can't wait to get her hands on some ballpark food at Dodger Stadium.
- Home, Jeeves!Cliff Lee gives fans a ride to the gate at Citizens Bank Park.