Mariners Press Release
Homestand preview: May 7-13
Brewers Host Division Opponents Cincinnati Reds and Chicago Cubs; Robert Haack Diamonds Yovani Gallardo Bobblehead Giveaway on Mother’s Day Note: tickets for the Saturday and Sunday day games against the Cubs are limited to Standing Room Only
MILWAUKEE, WI – The Milwaukee Brewers return to Miller Park to begin a six-game, seven-day homestand on Monday, starting with a three-game series against the Cincinnati Reds. Following an off day next Thursday, the division-rival Chicago Cubs visit Milwaukee for a three-game, weekend series. The homestand concludes on Mother’s Day, which includes a Robert Haack Diamonds Yovani Gallardo Bobblehead giveaway for all fans in attendance.
Monday, May 7 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 7:10 p.m.
- Miller High Life Mondays: For Monday home games, fans may purchase Terrace Reserved seats for just $8, courtesy of Miller High Life. For tickets, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/highlife. Offer excludes Marquee Games.
- Time Warner Cable Customer Appreciation Game: Time Warner Cable customers can receive a buy-one, get-one free Terrace Level ticket offer for Monday’s game. Bring last month’s Time Warner Cable billing statement to the Miller Park Box Office. Good while supplies last. Additional Time Warner Cable Customer Appreciation dates include: June 3, July 5, August 16 and September 11.
- Corey’s Corner: You can join Corey Hart in supporting the American Heart Association every Monday at Miller Park. Purchase a Corey’s Corner ticket package for just $35 that includes your Field Outfield Box ticket in “Corey’s Corner” located in the right field corner at Miller Park and a limited edition Corey Hart t-shirt. Plus, a portion of the proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association. To purchase your ticket package, please call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/hart.
Tuesday, May 8 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 7:10 p.m.
- bp C’mon Back Club Card: Fans making seven purchases of eight gallons of gas or more at participating bp stations can receive a free Terrace Level ticket by completing a bp C’mon Back Card. Additional dates for this promotion include: June 19, July 3, August 7, September 10, September 12, September 28, October 1 and October 2.
- Crew H-D Ticket Package: For $20, join Crew H-D and get your ticket package that includes a Brewers ticket to one of 10 select games during the 2012 season, one adult admission ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® and an H-D Museum glass mug that you can claim on your next trip to The Shop at the Museum. For tickets, ride to the Miller Park Ticket Office, visit brewers.com/hdmuseum or call (414) 902-4000 today! Offer ends September 30.
Wednesday, May 9 vs. Cincinnati Reds, 12:10 p.m.
- Kids and Senior Citizens Discount Days: For weekday afternoon Brewers games, kids 14 and under and seniors 60 and over receive up to a 50% savings on all seats except for Bernie’s Terrace and the Uecker Seats. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/tickets. Offer excludes Marquee Games.
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee baseball game: Following the Brewers game, fans are welcome to stay and watch the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee take on the Northwestern Wildcats. The game will begin approximately one hour after the Brewers/Reds game.
Thursday, May 10 – Off Day
Friday, May 11 vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
- Sports Authority Coupon: The first 10,000 fans will receive a special coupon offer, compliments of Sports Authority.
- Time Warner Cable Student Nights: College and high school students SAVE 50% on Terrace Reserved and Loge Bleachers tickets* for Friday home games, courtesy of Time Warner Cable. Plus, the first 250 students to purchase tickets in Time Warner Cable Student Night Section 233 will receive a free t-shirt! For tickets, show your student ID at the Miller Park Box Office, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/students. *Offer excludes the Miller Lite Beerpen. Only $10 Terrace Reserved tickets available for Marquee Games
- Brewers $13 Fair Friday: At Miller Park, every Friday is a $13 Fair Friday! Your Fair Friday purchase includes one Terrace Reserved ticket to any Friday Brewers game during the 2012 season and one general admission ticket to the Wisconsin State Fair presented by U.S. Cellular®. For tickets, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/statefair. Offer ends July 31.
Saturday, May 12 vs. Chicago Cubs, 12:05 p.m.
- TruGreen Coupon: The first 20,000 fans 18 and older will receive a special coupon offer, compliments of TruGreen.
Sunday, May 13 vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (Mother’s Day)
- Robert Haack Diamonds Yovani Gallardo Bobblehead: All fans will receive a collectible Brewers bobblehead featuring Brewers pitcher Yovani Gallardo, compliments of Robert Haack Diamonds. The majority of the bobbleheads will showcase the home white uniform, while 5,000 of the collectibles will feature the alternate retro pinstripe home uniform.
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sundays: At each Sunday home game, the first 2,000 kids ages 12 and under will receive a coupon for a free Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat upon entering Miller Park. The coupons can be redeemed at a special concession stand located on the Field Level concourse near the Right Field corner. There is a limit of one ice cream coupon per child. Coupons may be redeemed from the time gates open through the conclusion of the first inning, compliments of Blue Bunny Ice Cream.
Visit www.brewers.com/fanvalues for additional information or to make a purchase.