Mariners Press Release
Postgame Fireworks, Lou Piniella Hall of Fame Induction, Beard Hat Night, Bark in the Park top this year's Mariners special events schedule
Single Game Tickets for 2014 on sale Saturday, March 8
With pitchers and catchers slated to report to Peoria, AZ, in three weeks (February 12), the Seattle Mariners announced a slate of special events for the 2014 season including three postgame fireworks shows, the return of the Beard Hat Night, Lou Piniella's induction into the Mariners Hall of Fame, and for the first time ever at Safeco Field - Bark in the Park. These are just a few of the events and giveaways fans can look forward to this season.
Highlights for the 2014 schedule include:
Fireworks Nights (post-game)
Back by popular demand, post-game fireworks shows at Safeco Field:
- June 27 vs. Cleveland Indians
- July 25 vs. Baltimore Orioles
- August 29 vs. Washington Nationals.
Just for Fun
- Beard Hat Night, April 25 vs. Texas Rangers -- One of the most popular and unique promotions of 2013 is back. The first 20,000 fans will receive the must-have fashion accessory, courtesy of Jack Link's Beef Jerky
- Fedora Night, May 30 vs. Detroit Tigers, first 20,000 fans
- Mariners Socks Night, June 25 vs. Boston Red Sox, first 20,000 fans
- Bark In the Park, July 8 vs. Minnesota Twins, bring Fido for a special day at Safeco Field, including a walk around the bases postgame
- Turn Back the Clock, May 24 vs. Houston Astros, late 1970s, posters from Seattle Magazine for first 20,000 fans
- Felix King's Court Train Car, June 14 vs. Texas Rangers, first 20,000 fans.
- Salute to Kids Day, April 27 vs. Texas Rangers, Robinson Cano t-shirts for all kids 14 and younger
- Kyle Seager Bat Night, May 10 vs. Kansas City Royals, all kids 14 and younger
- Little League Day, May 11 vs. Kansas City Royals, braided necklaces for all kids 14 and younger
- Little League Day, May 25 vs. Houston Astros, Mariners cap, all kids 14 and younger
- Little League Day, June 1 vs. Detroit Tigers, Felix Hernandez poster, all kids 14 and younger
- Little League Day, June 15 vs. Texas Rangers, Mike Zunino poster, all kids 14 and younger
- Youth Baseball Day, June 29 vs. Cleveland Indians, Robinson Cano poster, all kids 14 and younger
- Kids Run Around the Bases postgame, July 13, July 27, August 10, August 31, September 14
- Salute to Kids Day, August 31, Mariners lunch bag, all kids 14 and younger
- Kids Appreciation Day, September 28 vs. Los Angeles Angels, Moose posters for all kids 14 and younger.
Bobbleheads (first 20,000 fans)
- Robinson Cano & Fight Hunger Night (May 31 vs. Detroit Tigers)
- Macklemore (June 12 vs. New York Yankees) modeled after his 2011 Mariners Opening Night performance
- Hisashi Iwakuma (July 12 vs. Oakland Athletics)
- Lou Piniella Hall of Fame (August 9 vs. Chicago White Sox), with special pregame ceremony
- Felix Hernandez (August 30 vs. Washington Nationals).
- EQC Girls Night Out, May 9 vs. Kansas City Royals, Feather Boas with special ticket purchase
- Mother's Day Mariners Caps, May 11 vs. Kansas City Royals, first 10,000 moms, 21 and over, Emerald Queen Casino
- EQC Girls Night Out, August 8 vs. Chicago White Sox, EQC Mariners clutch with special ticket purchase.
- EQC Guys Night Out, May 23 vs. Houston Astros, EQC knit beanie with special ticket purchase
- Father's Day, June 15 vs. Texas Rangers, EQC BBQ spatula, first 10,000 dads, 21 and older
- EQC Guys Night Out, July 11 vs Oakland Athletics, EQC Mariners Red Party Cup with special ticket purchase.
- Safeco Insurance Grand Slam Family Packages - Ticket, hot dog, Pepsi brand soft drink starting at $15 per pack
- BECU Family Nights-Select View Level seats for $10 on most Monday nights (day of game price $12)
- EQC Military Special - U.S. military get 10% off select Main, Terrace and View Level seats for all home games (excludes Opening Night). Limit four tickets per I.D
- Luna Family Hearing Senior Special - Fans 60+ get 10% off select Main, Terrace and View Level seats for all home games (excludes Opening Night). Limit one ticket per person
- College Nights - College students get tickets for as little as $8 with valid I.D. Happy Hour in The 'Pen 2 ½ hours before game time until first pitch, tap beers $5, pizza slices $2.50, sodas $2.25
- Guys and Girls Nights Out - Get a ticket, a giveaway item, and your first drink. $25 for Main Level and $35 for Terrace Club
- King's Court - Tickets are available in the King's Court for every Felix Hernandez start. Includes King's Court t-shirt and K card.
A complete schedule of promotions and special events is available at mariners.com/tickets.
Single Game Tickets on sale March 8
Single game tickets for the 2014 Seattle Mariners season go on sale to the public on Saturday, March 8, at 10am. Fans can register for a special online pre-sale opportunity to buy single game tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Go to mariners.com/register to sign up for the pre-sale opportunity.