Indians Press Release
Cleveland Indians fans now can vote for 2014 Brohio Governor
Quartet of finalists campaigned at Tribe Fest over the weekend; winner will be determined based on vote by fans, Nick Swisher
Cleveland, OH-The Brohio Governor election is in its final stages.
Cleveland Indians fans now can vote on who they think should win the prestigious office of Brohio Governor and the responsibility that goes along with it: Presiding over the excitable Section 117 -- the Nick Swisher-spawned section of Progressive Field that also went viral on social media throughout the summer of 2013 - for all Friday and Saturday games during the 2014 season.
Fans originally submitted videos to be considered for one of four finalist spots. Those finalists then campaigned in front of Swisher himself on the KeyBank main stage last weekend at Tribe Fest at Progressive Field.
The finalists are:
- Adam Gockowski
- Ben Henceroth
- Greg Niemojewski
- Eric Pratt
The finalists now will be voted on by fans at Indians.com/Brohio; that fan vote will count for 50% of the final tally, with the other half of the total vote being cast by Swisher himself.
The eventual Governor winner will receive an ultimate Tribe fan prize: A ticket to each Friday and Saturday home game at Progressive Field this season, in Brohio, Section 117. The winner also must:
- Proactively engage and interact with bros in Brohio and throughout the ballpark
- Have full knowledge of all Brohio happenings; stay in contact with Indians representatives
- Lead Brohio cheers, encourage fans to rock their Brohio tee, create unique Brohio signage, etc.
- Project a positive, Swishalicious attitude at all times
- Additional related duties as determined by Brohio team
To watch the campaign video featuring all four finalists, and to vote, visit Indians.com/Brohio