Benefiting Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF) & Pets Add Life
Twins vs. Mariners
July 8 General Seating
Sign up for emails regarding future Bark at the Park events
Sign Up Now
Important Bark at the Park Info Required Waiver Form
Bring your dog's vaccination and completed waiver form(s) to the game.
Print and fill out the required waiver form
Bring your dog down to the field for a special run around the bases post-game.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- All dogs must have ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have current rabies vaccination and accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older.
- Waiver forms must be completed before entering the ballpark. Click here to print and fill out the waiver form »
- All dogs and their owners will be seated in Sections 306-310. Your dog will not be allowed inside Safeco Field unless you have a Bark at the Park ticket for this unique seating section. Your ticket package will include three seats-two for your dog and one for you. Seating Map »
- Only one dog per adult. Participating dogs must be at least 6 months old as of July 8, 2014 and fully housetrained.
- A veterinarian will be on hand in case of emergency, injury or illness.
Care and control of a pet while at Safeco Field is the sole responsibility of the dog owner.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-346-4519.