Noon - 1:30 p.m.
On the field at Safeco Field
Celebrate Lou Piniella, the eighth member of the Mariners Hall of Fame, with a special Luncheon the day prior to his induction. Enjoy a meal on the Safeco Field infield along with great stories and memories from Lou, members of his coaching staff and other Mariners legends. A portion of proceeds benefit Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- The Luncheon will be on the field at Safeco Field.
- Attire is business casual.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of payment. Tickets will not be issued, your name will be at registration
- All guests must be pre-registered. There will be no registration at the door. Check-in begins at 11:15 a.m. Entrance will be through Homeplate Gate at the corner of 1st Ave. and Edgar Martinez Drive. Parking is complimentary in the Safeco Field Garage.
- For questions regarding the Luncheon, please call 206-346-4001.
Join us the following day as we induct Lou Piniella into the Mariners Hall of Fame during a special pre-game ceremony. The first 20,000 fans at the ballpark will take home a commemorative Lou Piniella Mariners Hall of Fame Bobblehead thanks to ROOT SPORTS.
Buy Tickets More Info