Saturday, January 24
9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
You are invited to the Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Only FanFest on Saturday, January 24, from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. The first 2,500 Season Ticket Holders to RSVP will enjoy early access to the ballpark for a private FanFest session on Saturday morning. Enjoy complimentary parking, admission, refreshments and snacks and take advantage of all of the FanFest activities before the general public.
Highlights of this special event include:
- Free admission tickets
- Note: Tickets limited to the number of seats on account. Please note that although kids 14 & under are free to regular FanFest, we still require tickets for children to STH Only FanFest.
- Tickets will be accessible in your My Mariners Account online, with the ability to print your tickets in the convenience of your home or office.
- Free parking pass for the Safeco Field Garage (1 per account)
- Complimentary refreshments and snacks
- Exclusive access to all FanFest attractions
- Season Ticket Holder Express Pass
- For use at select Main Attractions - see pass for details
- Pick up your express pass upon entry or at the Sales Table at Section 128
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Lounge
- Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Saturday, and 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Sunday
- First Base Terrace Club - show your Express Pass for access
Registration for the Season Ticket Holder Only FanFest is now closed. Please contact your Account Executive directly or the Season Ticket Hotline (206) 346-4003.
The Mariners 17th Annual FanFest will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 24 and Sunday, January 25. Check Mariners.com/FanFest regularly for an updated list of attractions and player appearances.FanFest Information
- Log into your season ticket account at Mariners.com/MyAccount
- Select manage this event for the 2015 STH FanFest event and Safeco Field Garage Parking event under My Upcoming Events.
- Select Print-at-Home and check the boxes in front of each seat and then each parking pass and select print. (Please note: tickets to this event should be used by the account holder of record and cannot be resold or forwarded.)
- Your tickets will open as a PDF file and may be printed on any standard printer (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher (free)).