1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED AS OF THE APPLICABLE DRAWING DATE DEADLINE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
2. Eligibility. The Seattle Mariners "30 Prizes in 30 Days Promotion" ("Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii, and the Canadian Provinces of British Columbia and Alberta who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states/provinces where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry (collectively, "Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers and directors of The Baseball Club of Seattle, LP (the "Seattle Mariners" or "Sponsor"), the other MLB Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, officers and directors, their immediate family members, any participating sponsors or prize providers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers and advertising and promotions agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Void outside the states and Canadian Provinces listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
3. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. The Promotion entry period begins on October 20, 2015, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on November 21, 2015, at 4:59 p.m. PT ("Promotion Entry Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Purchasing or Renewing Season Tickets. Each Eligible Entrant who purchases or renews an Eligible Package and provides at least a twenty percent (20%) initial payment to the Seattle Mariners for such Eligible Package before or during the Promotion Entry Period will receive one (1) entry in the Promotion. "Eligible Package" shall mean a 2016 Seattle Mariners season ticket package that includes tickets for a full season (81 games), half season (39-41 games), 20-game plan (20 games), or 10-game plan (10 games).
B. By Mail. Any Eligible Entrant may enter the Promotion without purchase by mailing a 3" x 5" card with his/her full name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, e-mail address (optional), season ticket account number (optional) and name of Promotion ("2016 Season Ticket Renewal Promotion") in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: Seattle Mariners, Attn: Seattle Mariners Sales Department - 30 Prizes In 30 Days, Safeco Field, P.O. Box 4100, Seattle, WA 98194. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 21, 2015, and received by November 27, 2015, to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Seattle Mariners and will not be returned.
No other form of entry will be accepted.
4. The Seattle Mariners and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. By entering, entrants agree that the decisions of the Seattle Mariners are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. Drawing from Entries. The potential winners of the Promotion will be selected by random drawing on or about each drawing date set forth in the chart below (each, a "Drawing Date") from among all eligible entries received as of 4:59 p.m. PT on the date prior to the applicable Drawing Date, except with respect to Drawing Dates November 23, 2015, through November 27, 2015, from among all eligible entries received (each, a "Drawing Date Deadline"); the number of potential winners per Drawing Date is set forth in the "# of Prizes" column of the chart below. Non-winning eligible entries from one Drawing Date will automatically carry-over to and remain eligible for subsequent Drawing Date(s), if any. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Promotion. The Seattle Mariners will make two (2) attempts to notify each potential winner by telephone. In order to receive the prize, each potential winner will receive an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release which must be executed and returned to the Seattle Mariners by mail or hand delivery no later than two (2) business days after the potential winner's receipt, and in the case of Canadian residents, correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited mathematical skill testing question which will be administered by Seattle Mariners by telephone at a mutually agreeable time. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of the final attempted notification, declines the prize for any reason, does not timely deliver the Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release or, in the case of Canadian residents, incorrectly answers the skill testing question as determined by Seattle Mariners in its sole discretion, the potential winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her prize and an alternate potential winner may, at the sole discretion of Seattle Mariners, be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date Deadline. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date Deadline. Limit one (1) prize per person, family or household.
6. Prizes. A total of two hundred fifty (250) prizes will be awarded as follows:
|Drawing Date||Prize||# Prizes||Total Approximate Retail Value of each such Prize||Additional Details|
|10/23/15||Seattle Mariners Moose with Muffins||1||$400||One (1) winner will receive the opportunity to have the Mariner Moose deliver muffins to his/her office (or such other location mutually agreed upon by winner and Seattle Mariners) within 40 miles of Safeco Field on a date and at a time to be mutually agreed upon by winner and Seattle Mariners.|
|10/24/15||$50 Pyramid Alehouse Gift Card||2||$50||Each winner will receive one (1) $50.00 Pyramid Alehouse gift card. Sponsored by, and subject to the terms and conditions of Pyramid Alehouse.|
|10/25/15||Edgar Martinez Autographed Baseball||2||$100||Each winner will receive one (1) Edgar Martinez-autographed baseball to be picked up at Safeco Field by winner.|
|10/26/15||Seattle Mariners Hall of Fame Lou Piniella Framed Photo||6||$200||Each winner will receive one (1) framed autographed Lou Piniella photo commemorating his induction into the Seattle Mariners Hall of Fame in 2015. Item to be picked up by winner at Safeco Field.|
|10/27/15||Seattle Mariners Team Store Golf Package||1||$119||One (1) winner will receive one (1) polo shirt, one (1) baseball cap, and one (1) golf gift set containing merchandise item(s) to be determined by Seattle Mariners at its sole discretion. Package to be picked up by winner at Safeco Field.|
|10/28/15||Custom Seattle Mariners Home Jersey||1||$175||One (1) winner will receive one (1) Seattle Mariners home jersey customized with winner's last name on the back. Item to be picked up by winner at Safeco Field.|
|10/29/15||Apple iPad Air 2 with T-Mobile Service||1||$1,000||One (1) winner will receive one (1) Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi Cellular 128GB Space Gray, with T-Mobile service including unlimited talk, text, data, 11GB of mobile hotspot access, and simple global. Service activation is from October 1, 2015, to November 1, 2016. Sponsored by T-Mobile. Item to be picked up by winner at Safeco Field.|
|10/30/15||$500 Seattle Mariners Team Store Shopping Spree||1||$500||One (1) winner will receive one (1) $500 Seattle Mariners Team Store gift card, subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Must be redeemed at Safeco Field Team Store, expires 12/31/15. Not valid on MLB.com/Shop.|
|10/31/15||In-Seat Mariner Moose Visit||10||$40||Each winner will receive the opportunity to have Mariner Moose visit him/her at his/her seat during one (1) 2016 Seattle Mariners regular season home game scheduled to be played on a mutually agreed upon non-prime game date*.|
|11/1/15||Watch Batting Practice On-Field||6||$400||Each winner will receive the opportunity for winner and three (3) guests to view batting practice from the field prior to one (1) 2016 Seattle Mariners regular season home game scheduled to be played on a mutually agreed upon non-prime game date*.|
|11/2/15||2016 Promotional Item Set||5||$95||Each winner will receive one (1) of each of the Seattle Mariners gate promotional item giveaways from the 2016 season.|
|11/3/15||Play Ball Kid||1||$500||One (1) winner will receive the opportunity for his/her child (or to designate one  child, subject to such child's parent or legal guardians consent) to announce "play ball" prior to one (1) 2016 Seattle Mariners regular season home game scheduled to be played on a mutually agreed upon non-prime game date*.|
|11/4/15||Photograph with a Seattle Mariners Player||2||$500||Each winner will receive the opportunity for winner to have his/her picture taken with one (1) Seattle Mariners player to be determined by Seattle Mariners at its sole discretion on one (1) 2016 Seattle Mariners regular season home non-prime game date*.|
|11/5/15||Season Parking Pass for 2016 Season||4||$1,377||Each winner will receive one (1) parking pass valid for each game date included in winner's Eligible Package; if winner does not have an Eligible Package, he/she will receive an alternate prize determined by the Mariners.|
|11/6/15||Exclusive Wine Tasting||20||$60||Each winner will receive the opportunity to participate in a wine tasting at Safeco Field on the date of one (1) Seattle Mariners 2016 regular season home gate to be mutually agreed upon by winner and Seattle Mariners*. Winner must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older; if winner is not twenty-one (21) years of age alternate prize will be determined by the Mariners.|
|11/7/15||Line-Up Card Delivery||1||$500||One (1) winner will receive the opportunity to deliver the line-up card prior to one (1) Seattle Mariners 2016 regular season home game scheduled to be played on Season Ticket Holder Appreciation Night*.|
|11/8/15||Seattle Mariners On-field Jacket||5||$135||Each winner will receive one (1) Authentic Seattle Mariners Double Climate On-field jacket by Majestic Athletic. Available in both men's (S-3XL) and women's sizes (S-2XL). Jacket to be picked up at Safeco Field by winner.|
|11/9/15||Season Ticket Holder Suite Party||10||$800||Each winner will receive four (4) catered-suite tickets for winner and three (3) guests for one (1) Seattle Mariners 2016 home game scheduled to be played on a date in April or May to be determined by Seattle Mariners at its sole discretion.|
|11/10/15||Ticket Upgrades through MLB.com Ballpark||30||$40||Each winner will receive two (2) ticket upgrades awarded in the form of a unique code redeemable through MLB.com Ballpark free app for Seattle Mariners 2016 April or May home games, subject to availability*.|
|11/11/15||Taijuan Walker Autographed Baseball||1||$150||One (1) winner will receive one (1) Taijuan Walker-autographed baseball to be picked up by winner at Safeco Field.|
|11/12/15||Custom Seattle Mariners Sunday Alternative Jersey||1||$175||One (1) winner will receive one (1) Seattle Mariners Sunday alternative jersey customized with winner's last name on the back. Item to be picked up by winner at Safeco Field.|
|11/13/15||Party on the Patio||4||$1,500||Each winner will receive twenty (20) Terrace Club tickets for winner and up to nineteen (19) guests for one (1) Seattle Mariners 2016 regular season home game scheduled to be played on a mutually agreed upon April or May non-prime game date ;and basic food and beverage as provided by Seattle Mariners in the Terrace Club on the game date.|
|11/14/15||Suite For a Game in 2016 Season||3||$2,900||Each winner will receive twenty (20) suite tickets for winner and up to nineteen (19) guests for one (1) Seattle Mariners 2016 regular season home game scheduled to be played on a mutually agreed upon April or May non-prime game date; four (4) parking passes valid on the date of the game; and $500 catering credit for use in the suite on the game date.|
|11/15/15||Dinner for Four at the Hit It Here Café||4||$100||Each winner will receive the opportunity for winner and three (3) guests to have dinner at the Hit It Here Café. Valid during April-May of the 2016 season. Game tickets not included. Transportation and lodging not included. Up to a value of $100.|
|11/16/15||Photograph with a Seattle Mariners Player||2||$500||Each winner will receive one (1) the opportunity to have his/her picture taken with one (1) Seattle Mariners player to be determined by Seattle Mariners at its sole discretion on the date of one (1) 2016 Seattle Mariners regular season home game scheduled to be played on one (1) mutually agreed upon non-prime game date*.|
|11/17/15||Nelson Cruz Autographed Baseball||1||$150||One (1) winner will receive one (1) Nelson Cruz-autographed baseball to be picked up by winner at Safeco Field.|
|11/18/15||Seattle Mariners Team Store $50 Gift Card||10||$50||Each winner will receive one (1) $50 Seattle Mariners Team Store gift card, subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Must be redeemed at Safeco Field Team Store, not valid on MLB.com/Shop.|
|11/19/15||MLB.com At Bat Subscription for 2016 Premium Features||85||$20||Each winner will receive one (1) MLB.com At Bat subscription for the 2016 premium features. Data and usage fees may apply to the download and use of MLB.com At Bat.|
|11/20/15||VIP Seattle Mariners FanFest Package||10||$750||Each winner will receive the opportunity for winner and one (1) guest to have their photo taken with one (1) Seattle Mariners player to be determined by Seattle Mariners at its sole discretion at Seattle Mariners 2016 FanFest; and the opportunity for winner and his/her one (1) guest to participate in a meet 'n greet at Seattle Mariners 2016 FanFest with one (1) Seattle Mariners player or coach, as determined by Seattle Mariners at its sole discretion*.|
|11/21/15||FanGram on Seattle Mariners MarinersVision||20||$85||Each winner will receive the opportunity to receive one (1) FanGram on Seattle Mariners MarinersVision during one (1) Seattle Mariners 2016 regular season home game scheduled to be played on one (1) mutually agreed upon date*.|
*Each winner and/or his/her guest(s) (if applicable, based upon the prize descriptions above) will receive admission to the applicable prize game or event, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Seattle Mariners.
All prize details, including the exact nature and duration of any experiences, opportunities, visits and photo sessions, shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Seattle Mariners. The prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and may not be resold. No cash redemption is permitted except at the Seattle Mariners sole and absolute discretion. The Seattle Mariners reserve the right to substitute any prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of each individual winner. All federal, state, provincial or local taxes associated with each prize are each individual winner's responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the prize. Additional conditions applicable to any prize with game tickets and admission awarded as part of the prize: TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. Seat and suite locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each winner's companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets or admission awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s).
7. Limitation of Liability. The Seattle Mariners and the other MLB Entities shall not be responsible for damages or costs to winners or winners' guests or for any loss, damage, delay, or personal or economic injury to winners or winners' guests. The above mentioned parties shall not be responsible for any injuries, damage, or losses caused in connection with social or labor unrest, war, terrorist activities, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, or any other actions, events, omissions or conditions. Each winner voluntarily assumes all risks of personal injury and economic damages and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against him/herself. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute winner's consent to the above and an agreement on winner's part to convey the contents of these conditions and terms to companions. Additional rules and regulations may apply. The Seattle Mariners and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; or transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost. The Seattle Mariners reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Seattle Mariners in its sole discretion. All participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Seattle Mariners, the other MLB Entities and each of their respective affiliates, partners, shareholders, and officers, the Washington State Major League Baseball Stadium Public Facilities District, the City of Seattle, any participating sponsors or prize providers, and each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize. Released Parties (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Each participant, by entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, accepts all prize conditions and grants to the Seattle Mariners and its designees and MLBAM the right to publicize such participant's name, address (city and state/province of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
8. Governing Law. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in King County, Washington before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (ii) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of Winners' names, mail a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2015, to: 30 Prizes in 30 Days Winners List c/o Seattle Mariners, Seattle Mariners Sales Department, Safeco Field, P.O. Box 4100, Seattle, WA 98194.
10. Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is The Baseball Club of Seattle, LP, 1250 1st Avenue S, Seattle, WA 98012.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.